Totally Angelified*

Thursday, November 16, 2006

Dear Bloggy,

Sorry,Bloggy..=(hv been abandoning u...life's quite busy...as the exam is juz around the corner...this is my last step...b4 continuing my next level of life...hmm..quite scared actually...dunno whether i can do my best...lack confidence...haha...shdnt hv complained here...quite embarassed...hmm..sometimes,i get confused in the middle of study..dunno y...that kind of feeling strikes me suddenly..without notice...maybe i m getting older...thinks alot of crappy stuff...haha...somehow,i couldnt find back the spirit i used to hv during f5..perhaps i hv changed...or juz tired to be the bookworm i used to be..haha..anyway,juz feel like wanna scribbles sth here b4 my exam...juz to let u know I STILL CARE ABOUT YOU!!!haha...dun get depressed tho i hv another "home".I STILL LOVE YA THE MOST!!!=Pk..till then...cya...muacks...hahahahahahaha..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home